At Gregory A. Whittmore, Attorney at Law, my clients from throughout the DFW metroplex benefit from my more than 35 years of experience to help advance and realize their business goals.
I spent a significant part of my career litigating business disputes. This experience has given me insight into what issues can break up a business relationship or cause a problem to arise. I recognize the issues that may cause transactions to go wrong, and use my experience to better navigate these issues and complete transactions.
Help With Your Comprehensive Business Needs
My clients include small and mid-sized business owners and corporations that need help with:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and amending corporate contracts and agreements
- Filing articles of incorporation and other business formation documents
- Establishing partnership agreements
- Completing purchases/sales that involve real estate, equipment, inventory, and other business assets
- Establishing leases for commercial real estate
- Business dissolution and exit strategies
When you call my office, you will have my direct attention as your lawyer. I do not hand off cases to less experienced associates or support staff. I work one-on-one with my clients to assess their business needs from their perspective. As a business owner myself, I understand what my clients may need to help them organize and run a successful enterprise.
Contact my office in Dallas, Texas, via email or by telephone at 214-217-0330 for more information.